Foreign Nationals (FN)
Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC)
WHY SIT ?
- Approved Institution for NRI / FN / PIO / OCI / CIWGC admissions
- Various Programmes are continually accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi
- Highest number of placements (Multinational Companies) in South Tamilnadu
- Ranked under Platinum Category in AICTE-Confederation of Indian Industries Survey for the past 5 years
- Recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, India
- Around 5.6 Crores (INR) grant received for Research from various funding agencies
- State level Intellectual Property Rights award for 12 patents
- Innovations and Research awards for students
- MoUs Signed with Foreign Universities
- Medical Facilities and 24 hours Ambulance Service
- International Food Court & Lift Facilities in campus
- Just 15minutes travel from Madurai International airport to college & Direct flight from Madurai to Sri Lanka, Dubai, Singapore etc. at convenient time
NEAREST TO AIRPORT
The college is situated near Madurai Airport and it is just 15 Kms from the Airport. Madurai airport is well connected with major cities of the world.
AICTE & UGC
Sethu Institute of technology is approved by “All India Council for Technical Education” – New Delhi and our Institution has been recognized by “University Grants Commission” Under 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC act,1956.
Our institution accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Under Tier-I (Washington accord)
Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) With ‘A’ Grade for a period of 5 years valid up to 2021